|Re-plumbing the water maker for easier servicing and water quality testing
We are tied up in Shelter Island and make a final pass on boat projects before we head South. There is a lot of activity at the many marine stores here. We must leave soon so I stop spending money.
- water maker plumbing modified for easy servicing
- traveler repaired
- traveler control lines replaced
- jib sheets replaced
- fire and carbon monoxide detector installed
- deck block backing plate rebedded.
- alternator belts adjusted
- ditch bag complete with safety gear
- bow running lights serviced
- some floor gaskets replaced
- Temporary Import Permit for Mexico received